1-26-2009
I finally got around to finishing Miley's room. We got it all decorated and all of her stuff hung up. It's so much fun to have a little girl so I can do some Girlly stuff. Nate and Miley helped me hang it all and to measure it all out. Nate tries really hard to help around the house and wants to be a part of everything. I painted all the wood decorations we got from Micheal's, and then drew and painted the painting in the middle. I wish I could do some cute window treatments, but that will come someday when we are in our own house.
She really likes her room.




2 comments:
Wow, Rena it looks good,and the picture is awesome. Maybe I should pay you to draw and paint one for Hannah's room. Do you do that? I like your blog and all the updates, it's good to hear what's going on.
What a cute, fun room! You did a great job with it. I can see why Miley likes it so much. It is fun having a girl to do things like that!
Post a Comment