Here is my family: Jared, Miley, Me, Great Aunt Karma, Nate, Grandma Gilden, Chris (my brother), Susan, and my Dad.
Sunday & Monday
Sunday after we went to Church with Jared's family we headed up to Logan to visit my Dad and Susie. It was so good to see them both, we hadn't seen them for more than a year, and they had never met Miley. Nate had a good time playing with his toys and then new cat he got from his Grandparents. They got Miley and Nate cute small kitties. Both kids love them. Nate also tried to shake Hazel, there real cats paw, and got scratched....and then he continued to talk about it for the next several hours, telling us that Hazel doesn't like to shake hands and how he scratched him to say, "No Nate-o, I don't shake hands."
Then when it got late we went to my grandparents house to sleep. It was good to see them too.
In the morning we went back over to my dads to hang out some more. I also went down to the store and got some food I needed to make dinner and then swung by my Grandma Gilden's house to pick her up so we could hang out all together.
Karma, my grandma's sister came over too.
And so did my Brother Chris.
I had to leave for a couple hours to go to the dentist, my filling had fallen out a week and a half before Christmas....oh fun.
I made some Chicken burritos for dinner, with fresh tortillas. It was good and I think everyone enjoyed it. We had a wonderful visit with my Dad, Susie, Grandma, Aunt, and brother. Thanks Guys. We stayed over at the Fonnesbeck's house again that night.



No comments:
Post a Comment