Wednesday, New Years Eve!
New Years Eve Day the kids had a great time with Grandma playing with play dough. Miley just watched but she still had fun. Nate and Sephy used cookie cutters and rolling pins to create fake cookies to eat or snow men or snakes.
Jared, Chris and I played so of the Campaign for Halo on Legendary the hardest setting. It was fun to hang out with Chris and my Hubby.
Then we headed over to Julie and Sean's (my aunt and uncle) house for a New Year's Eve Party. Almost everyone from my moms side of the family came. It was awesome to be around everyone. We had a wonderful dinner of may different types of Mexican style food....sort of like the food you would get at Cafe Rio. It was so good. I still need the recipes from Julie. After eating dinner some of us played Guitar Hero World Tour, while others of us played mini basketball or Foosball, some of us just chatted. Then a large amount of us played Nert's a card game that is very fast pace and fun. I use to be the best at it, or at least in the top two...well I now see that I am growing slower and loosing my eye sight. I couldn't keep up with the younger kids like I use to. How sad. Julie got the ping pong table out too, which Nate tried to play with whom ever was playing at the time....I felt sort of bad for them, trying to hit a small ball instead of a small boys head is quite a hard task especially when he is running from one end of the table to the other. He was having a Blast. Jared was such a sweetheart as usual. He took care of Miley a lot of the time. I love seeing them together, it melts my heart. Time passed so fast and before we knew it was time to get our hats on and get our streamers and noise makers. A new Year, Last Year was so amazing and I gained and learned so much. I am grateful for it and for my family. I have so much. I am truly Blessed.
Here are some pictures of the night.
Blake and Amanda
Here is all of my moms siblings....Vance, Julie, my mom, and Blake.



No comments:
Post a Comment