Nate is now in Preschool, I forgot to mention that in an earlier blog entry, partly due to the fact that I have been trying to catch up on blogging for forever. He started on the 13th of this month and is doing really well. He loves going and is making a lot of friends. His teacher, Miss Angela, said he was quiet the first week, but that he is talkative now and making a lot of friends and doing good. He goes for 4 hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So in the morning he had gone to preschool, and he told me he had a good time. We went to the store to get him some cupcakes and some balloons.
We waited for Jared to get home from work and then Nate got to open his gifts and cards.


He got a lot of nice gifts and cards. After opening presents we had Nate's Birthday Dinner. He wanted pancakes, bacon, and oj. Then we did Birthday cake or I guess I should say cupcakes, I hate cake so my poor family has to deal with either brownies, cup cakes or store bought cake, they can have pie....I love pie. So Nate asked for cupcakes. Miley thought the cupcakes with the candles were very pretty.


Nate blew out all of his candles after a couple of tries.
Nate blew out all of his candles after a couple of tries.



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Nate-O.
Post a Comment