Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Places We'll miss in Salinas!


First Awakenings........... Salinas High School
My late night donut shop. Salinas Memorial Hospital where Miley was born.
The Street all the doctors were on. North Main St exit to get home.

The broken play ground.....Cypress Creek Apartments.
The Ocean And the Beach
Its so pretty..................

Carmel.......... Monterey
Driving home..... The fields, and fields of strawberries, lettuce, and spinach.
The giant people and truck in the fields.... Our KFC and the memories there.
Going to the Movies on dates with my wonderful husband.... And Casentini St....
Of course we will miss the people more but these are just some of the buildings.

4 comments:

Heather said...

ok so I am a slacker at reading peoples blogs. I don't have any excuses. :) So you moved! Wow where have I been! Congrats. I know you were anxious to leave Salinas! Who wouldn't be. :)

The Birch Family said...

You moved to vegas? If so thats closer!!! Hope everything goes well. Moving is so stressful.

Ira and Heather said...

Nice to see you posting again!!! I miss some of those same places.

The Metcalf's said...

I like the pictures to remember your time in Salinas. Now it's time to make some memories in Vegas! I'm so glad you are closer to us now!