I know we have already moved, but before we moved I didn't have time to post much so I am going back to post them now.
This is the wall we have been marking to see how much Nate is growing since we moved to Salinas. As you can see he has grown almost a whole heads length. He grows so fast.
Daddy got home for lunch and was able to get our little Miley Moo to sleep on his shoulder.
Here is Nate watching Star Wars Clone Wars while I pack and clean.
10-25 Our last Saturday here. This is us in the morning before we went to eat at First Awakenings, our favorite breakfast joint.
Nate took these 2 pictures of me while I was packing and cleaning. Our house looks so empty. We will miss our apartment. We have had so many good memories here.



1 comment:
Rena! I can't believe you guys are actually gone! That is crazy! Doesn't time go by fast? I hope you guys love Vegas! Shawn's brother lives there so if we ever go visit I will give you a call! I love all the pics you posted! It's fun for me to see all the places I miss in Salinas too!
Post a Comment