Friday, November 14, 2008

Our kids in Vegas.

Here is just some pictures of our cute kids since we moved to Vegas.
Miley by my computer area.

Nate in his room.

Nate and Miley playing on the floor.


Nate building an ATTE from Star Wars Clone Wars.

The Kids watching Star Wars, Clone Wars.

Nate trying on his first Halloween costume one more time before we give it to the DI.
Just look how much he has grown.
Yesterday we went and ate lunch at a park near Jared's work with him. It was good to see him at lunch time. It is still so weird not seeing him during his lunch time. We miss seeing him.

4 comments:

robin said...

congratulations on your move! it looks great and i'm glad you guys are there and situated.
good luck with everything!

Molly said...

Cafe Rio!! Oh I am sooo jealous! Drooling over here!! ;) By the way, we miss you guys at park day!!

Amber and David said...

Found your blog finally! I thought you wrote rudeming! Anyway, cute blog! Love the pic of your cute family at the park!=)

lacey said...

I'm sure it's nice to finally get settled in your new house! Moving is never fun. I'm also jealous about the Cafe Rio, we need to get one here in NE!!