I think Nate has a thing for cars??? Maybe?=) Looks great! I know we need to hang out, I've been hoping you guys weren't disowning us as friends since we've been quarantined the past month or so! I thought about coming by but then I thought not since I didn't want Miley to pick up whatever Sadie had. But she's doing better now!
Fun! Nate probably feels much more at "home" now in his decorated room! We miss you guys! Email me your new address so I can send you a Christmas card!
3 comments:
I think Nate has a thing for cars??? Maybe?=) Looks great! I know we need to hang out, I've been hoping you guys weren't disowning us as friends since we've been quarantined the past month or so! I thought about coming by but then I thought not since I didn't want Miley to pick up whatever Sadie had. But she's doing better now!
Yay! One room down, how many more to go? Looks great! We're excited to see you guys on Friday!
Fun! Nate probably feels much more at "home" now in his decorated room! We miss you guys! Email me your new address so I can send you a Christmas card!
Post a Comment