Here is Katie and Nate. Katie was Nate's babysitter and one of my young women girls. We all loved her so much and wish she and her family would just move here to Vegas with us. Nate always liked when Jared and I would go on a date because then he would have a date night with Katie. It is always nice to have someone that your kid loves and who takes great care of your kid to babysit...Thank you Katie.
Blanche-Neige. annoté
6 years ago



4 comments:
Awwww....I'm sure thay miss you too! I sure do!!!
I was in New York visiting Robin and family and missed saying goodbye to you and your family. I think I was the last one to know you were even moving. I wish you the best of everything for you and your beautiful family. Thank goodness for blogs. Anyway, here's your goodbye hug from me.
awww i miss you too!!!! how is nato doing? i hope everything is still going amazing for you where you are... maybe i can convince my mom to move in next to you hahaha. well you should come visit some time cuz i miss you lots!
awww i miss you too!!!! how is nato doing? i hope everything is still going amazing for you where you are... maybe i can convince my mom to move in next to you hahaha. well you should come visit some time cuz i miss you lots!
<3 Katie
Post a Comment