Our Thanksgiving travels went well. We had a good time celebrating my birthday and Thanksgiving with our family's. Thursday morning we packed up and headed to my Grandma and Grandpa Fonnesbeck's house to celebrate Thanksgiving day and to eat our feast. We had a great time...there was 36 people there so it was quite busy, but fun, and crazy. I got to meet my brothers girlfriend Katie. She is wonderful and I really like her, she also makes my bro happy so that is good, it was awesome to see him. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures so I'll have to beg others for some. Then Thursday night we went and stayed with my family.
The kids had a great time with Grandma and with their cousin Sephy. They also got to see some of their aunts and uncles, which was fun.
My Mommy, we had a great time seeing you!
The kids put on quite a concert for me. They were so cute together playing the piano. I'll have to get a video up for you to see how awesome they were.
Friday I woke up and my mom made me coffee cake for my birthday. It was awesome. I got to blow out 11 candles and everything...no pictures, sad. Then we went to see my dad and Susie. It was fun seeing them too...even if it was for a short visit. We also so my Grandma Gilden...pictures on the next entry.
Friday night Blake & Tina and there kiddo's came over to hang out with us all. We talked and played with the kids and then we played one of the best games out there....Killer Bunnies....
Jared won the Bunnie game...Saturday morning the kids got to help grandma make blue and green pancakes. They had a great time. Grandma Rocks! Russell took some pictures for me, and this is them...
Me cutting up breakfast for the kids, & Neal hanging out with his computer.
Chris still in bed.
My Nate'o & mom and me. It was hard leaving so soon. I'm glad we'll have more time over Christmas to hang out together.
We had to leave to go to Blake and Tina's so I could get my hair cut, Tina did a great job. She is awesome to cut my hair. After we drove down to SLC and stopped by the Ford dealership and got a part for out Escape and then met Jared's grandparents at Olive Garden for my birthday lunch.
Miley Loves Ketchup...I mean loves it like she'll dip her fries in it and lick the Ketchup off it and then dip the same fry again...or she'll use her fork or spoon and scoop the Ketchup up and eat it...weird.
Great Grandma Deming and Nate
Jared and Great Grandpa Deming
Nate, Me and Miley
We hung out at Jared's parents for the rest of our little trip. Here is a tutu Sydney made for Miley...isn't it cute. She wouldn't put it on at first when we asked her too, but then she decided she did want to have it on and she was so cute in it. We played killer bunnies again...and we love the Bunnie O Justice! There is never a dull moment when all of Jared's family is around. They tease each other all the time...It's quite fun, even if they now feel like they can tease me...I love it. Well that was our trip. Hopefully none of us will get sick and we can come back before Christmas and have some more fun with our families. I am so thankful for Everyone in my Family....I am so Blessed.



No comments:
Post a Comment