Before we drove home for Thanksgiving break we had some fun with each other and some great friends. We were able to go on a double date to New Moon with the Spears, it was so much fun. I really enjoyed it, and it was so good to get out with Jared, and friends. We did have plans to go out to eat ofter the movie but Grace, their little girl, wasn't feeling good so we had to cut our date short.
Then on Sunday we had the Cruz's over for dinner and some fun. Why is it that kids love to play with coasters...Nate and Miley love them, and apparently Sadie does too. She needed to hold all of them.
Finally Tuesday came and we packed up and when Jared got off from work we headed to his parents house, so we could celebrate my birthday with them on Wednesday. We made really good time and got there just a little after midnight.
The kids played with Grandma and Sydney for a bit before we all crawled into bed. Then Wednesday morning we hung out. Miley had a great time playing with Reno...she loves dogs, LOVES them.
When everyone got to mom & dad's we went to Wingers to celebrate my birthday. The only bad thing was Megan hadn't been feeling good all day so Sydney took her to instacare to see what was wrong, they missed out on the fun.

Nate had a good time with the cross word puzzles and Miley enjoyed scribbling too.


We got two Asphalt Pie deserts and Nate and Miley almost eat both of them before anyone else could have some.



Back at the house I got to open some birthday gifts. I got Killer Bunnies (the card game...it's awesome), Clue (Harry Potter), Yentl the movie (which I have wanted for ever), Pride and Prejudice (the BBC movie that I have been told is awesome), some lotion and perfume from Bath & Body works, and expansion pack for Killer Bunnies. I also got some cards and money. Rock On.
Nate had a good time with the cross word puzzles and Miley enjoyed scribbling too.


We got two Asphalt Pie deserts and Nate and Miley almost eat both of them before anyone else could have some.

Back at the house I got to open some birthday gifts. I got Killer Bunnies (the card game...it's awesome), Clue (Harry Potter), Yentl the movie (which I have wanted for ever), Pride and Prejudice (the BBC movie that I have been told is awesome), some lotion and perfume from Bath & Body works, and expansion pack for Killer Bunnies. I also got some cards and money. Rock On.





No comments:
Post a Comment