We had a lot of fun with the Steph and Sydney while they were with us here in Las Vegas. Nate always likes a friend and Miley thought Sydney was pretty neat.
Here is Miley eating her first Twizzler all by her self, using her new teeth. And then there's Nate acting goofy in the garage before I took him to school.
Nate took this picture, and no that is not a diet coke in my hand at 8:40am. Lol
Here is Nate at School with his girlfriends...Mandy, Evy, and Micky...he loves these girls. They are so fun to be around.
Well after we dropped Nate off at School we went back to the Disney store and The Children's Place in the mall. Miley tried on some more Halloween outfits at The Children's Place that were so cute and such a good price.
Here she is in the witch, and a lady bug costumes.
And then the lady bug and the fairy costume. Which do you like the best?
At the Disney store I also put her in the Alice in wonderland dress, which with her blue eyes was so supper cute. She is such a cutie!
We also hung out in the play area for a little bit. There was some ruff and crazy boys there so I didn't get to sit and rest like the other moms, since Miley kept being pushed, squished or ran over by them. I even had one little boy that followed me around, wanting to see every picture I took, which was fine, till he pinched me in the lower butt area...that was a little weird.
The girls had fun, and so did Steph and I. That night Jared, Steph, and I played Phase 10, in which Steph kicked our butts....but we all had fun. The night before we watched Bill Cosby Himself. If you've never seen it, YOU NEED TOO.



No comments:
Post a Comment