Here is our little Angel sleeping. When I put her to bed every night she looks just like a little piece of Heaven...our little Angel....and I feel closer to my Father in Heaven and to the Celestial Kingdom as I gaze at her sweet face. I am so lucky to have the knowledge of the gospel, to have my wonderful Husband and 2 amazing children who teach me so much, and to know my Savior and how I can live with him and my family Forever. I am so Blessed.
Blanche-Neige. annoté
6 years ago



1 comment:
SO I was talking to my mom today, and she was asking about tickets to Forgotten Carols. Every year I think back a few years, when Kel and I watched you and Jared walking in to the play side by side, same jeans, black shoes and leather jackets, we looked at each other and said, they're perfect! THEN you both were arm in arm during the together forever singing part, and he and I just couldn't believe what a match! I miss you guys. You're family is beautiful Rena. Where are you moving, I haven't read that I don't think. Anyway, just a cute memory I thought I'd share! :)
Post a Comment