Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Funny Things Our Kids Do

So, Nate loves helping me in all I do. When ever I vacuum he has to get out his lawn mower and follow me around the house. It is cute for the most part, until I run into him because he is behind me :). He is such a good boy.


Yesterday we were going through some of our things getting ready to move. Miley was asleep, which is the only time we can use the shredder, it scares her every time, so I asked Nate if he would shred some papers for us. Well he was doing a great job. We had 2 sacrament programs in the pile. Well one had the picture of Gordon B Hinckley, our Prophet, and the other was one of Jesus Christ. He took both of the programs and said something like, "Mommy we don't shred the Prophet, that would be bad...and not Jesus too." He is so sweet and so cute. He put them in a different pile and wouldn't shred them. Here is the picture of him with one of the programs.



Miley has been really into grabbing her toes. It is so cute. She thinks it is such an accomplishment. I love seeing her do it and every time I get the camera she stops doing it. Well the other day I came into the bedroom and lo and behold Jared was filming her doing it. I also got her licking Jared's shirt and chewing on his shoulder. Teething, what more can I say.

She also loves this talking/singing duck that Nate got when he was a baby.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Miley looks so cute in that last picture! She's got so much hair!! I can't believe you guys are moving so soon!!! :(