Sunday, October 19, 2008

Chips and Bungie Bears

Miley loves to play with Chip bags lately and Nate's bungie bears. She is getting so good with her hands and being able to grab things and hold them while she looks at them and tries to put them in her mouth. Both items are ones I have to watch her at all times to make sure she is safe. She is so cute, curious, and fun. Nate and Miley have been so good while I have been packing and getting ready to move. I can't believe how fast time is going. We are on the last full week that we will be living out here in Salinas. We have had a lot of good memories and this has been our home for over 2 years. We love our ward and the beach. We sure will miss it when we are gone even thought Vegas is looking so good. It will be so nice to have a temple in the area and to be so close to family. Also living in a home and the cost of living will be such a blessing. We are so lucky. I just love my family and I am so grateful for the wonderful memories and the experiences we have had to grow and learn. I will miss our apartment and even the home we have built in it here in Cali, I will miss our friends, and the ward, but I can't wait to start our new adventure in our new home. Thanks to the people in Salinas that have been a part of our life and memories.

1 comment:

robin said...

sad! but i'm happy that you're happy. that's exciting!