Saturday, May 29, 2010

Graduation (Nate is now going to 1st grade)..I'm not ready for this.


Nate Graduated from Kindergarten, I can't believe it. Summer is already here and my little boy has done it. He passed Kindergarten with flying colors. He was so cute at Graduation.

After the program where they sang 3 songs, which were so cute, and had 2 kids recite a poem (one of the kids was James Leedom) Nate was the first to get his diploma. The Principal gave it to him and his Teacher Miss Pergande congratulated him too.

We all enjoyed watching his program. Miley did really good for us. Here is Nate leaving to go to his Class to enjoy his Graduation Party.

They had all sorts of goodies for the kids. Nate was really excited for the cake...probably because mom never makes cake (since I hate it). Dad also enjoyed the cake. My poor family.

Congratulations Nate-o, we love you and are so proud of you!

No comments: