Friday, February 12, 2010

Our Big Surprise!

I found Miley in Nate's Lego bucket, the silly little girl. She thought she was so funny, she is.


Nate lately is obsessed with playing Star Wars Lego game. He is actually pretty good at it too.
We had a really big Surprise on Friday the 12th of Feb. Someone knocked on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone so when I answered it, I was a little confused who this lady was smiling at me, then bamm, my brain put things together and I realized it was Susie. It was so amazing, and such a surprise. Then my dad peeked his head around the corner and was laughing at me.
It was such a miracle to see them both. I called Jared and told him what happened and he was able to come home early so we could all hang out and visit.

Dad and Susie really enjoyed being outside and absorbing the sun. It was such a nice day.

They had to leave after a couple of hours because they were going down to Lake Havasu for a small vacation from the cold of Logan. Thank you so much for stopping by. You both really made our day.

No comments: