Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Some Suprises!

So I woke up last Thursday and got Miley and brought her into our bed so she could have her morning milk. Well our typical morning ritual is she comes and drinks her baba of milk and then when she is done she says, "All Done, all done, all done," until I acknowledge that she is all done. Then she crawls over me to the window and wants the blinds open, (which might I add Jared loves, since the window is right by his head), so she can look out into the park behind our house for doggies...Well as I open the blinds what do I see but the basket of this hot air balloon in the air, on it's way down, like 20 feet from our window....nice
peep show for them. We don't know if it had to have an emergency landing or what. The kids thought it was pretty cool to look at. Here is a picture of Nate and Miley hanging out together on Nate's couch too, they love the be together.

Then on Sunday, while I was in the shower, Nate decided he was done with his bath, got out, dried himself off, and got dressed for church. He couldn't find his church shirt, (it was down in the dryer) so this is what he put together. Silly boy. Miley got some new hair items at a baby boutique that was held in our ward. I love the butterflies, they are so cute, especially on my beautiful little girl.


No comments: