Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Trunk and Fun with the Call's.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Halloween Fun!

Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox

Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Here is some pictures of the fun we had with the Call's while they were here for Hanna's birthday and our wards Trick or Trunk.













We had a great time hanging out together, and the kids had fun too (even if they do fight some of the time). On Sunday I found out that we did win one of the prizes at the Ward Trick or Trunk party...

We won for the best decorated Trunk, I don't know if it was because the two pumpkins we carved of Darth Vader and Yoda, the x-wing kite that was on top of the hood, Jared's light saber (that is a replica of the real light sabers, it is pretty sweet). Maybe it was also that I was a 6'5" princess Leia sanding by the car handing out candy...

Well what ever it was I was really excited because we won 2 free movie tickets, with movies here costing over $10 per ticket, that is a sweet deal, a date night with my hubby, YEAH!

1 comment:

M2B2 said...

Got to love trunk or treat!! You look like you had a lot of fun! Can't believe how big your kids are getting either?!