Monday, September 14, 2009

Nate and Miley's Halloween Costumes for this year.


So Nate is going to be Darth Vader one last time. I know Star Wars again. I'll be amazed if he ever chooses something that isn't from Star Wars. He is really excited and wants to put on his costume as much as I will let him. I'm sure he wont fit in this costume ever again for Halloween after this year. Hopefully he wont grow much in the next month and a half because it fits him snug now.

Miley is going to be a witch. A good witch of course, I mean look at her she is so pretty that she couldn't be a bad witch. So this is the costume we finally decided on and bought for her. I hope we'll be able to get her to wear the hat, it is so cute. We'll see. You know her and Hats!

2 comments:

The Metcalf's said...

Fun costumes! I love Miley's costume--honestly how can you pick? She looked so dang cute in all the ones she tried on!

Amber and David said...

Miley's got to be the cutest witch I've ever seen! =) Thanks for having us over the other night and sorry about our little puker...