Thursday, September 24, 2009

The M&M Store and fun with the Girls!


Julie, Grace, Miley, and I went to the M&M store down town while our older kids were at school Wednesday morning. We had a great time. Julie is such a fun person to be around and Grace is as sweet as can be.

We parked at the MGM Grand hotel and walk over to the M&M store.

Once at the Store we looked around a little bit and then went to the free movie...

Walking into the movie you get to go threw an area where they show you how they make M&M's and you even get to act like you are an M&M. Miley really liked the area with the giant picture frame with Las Vegas behind it.

We got to see what an M&M needs to learn before they can go out in the world..

They have been in many famous movies too...
We also enjoyed looking at the Giant M&M's.
Here Grace posses for a couple of pictures...she is so cute, and so good to Miley.
The movie was in 3D and was really cute. Miley didn't watch much of it but she still had a good time. After Grace was so sweet and shared her M&M's with Miley and I. Miley really liked them. We were going to make home made Mac and Cheese when we got back to our house...well we did make it but unfortunately Julie and Grace had to leave before it was done cooking. We'll have to do that another time. Thanks again for the fun and coming up with such a fun activity Julie. It is always a pleasure to hang out with you.

2 comments:

The Metcalf's said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad that your trip to St. George went well and that you made it to Pioneer Park! I miss ya and will call you when Justin leaves again. Love ya!

Montay said...

I was just checking out Face book and saw you so I cam e for a visit how are you???