Miley love getting on daddy when ever he is on the ground. She loves to ride him, bounce on him and play with him. Of course then Nate has to try and do the same things on Dad, which because he is so much heavier, he usually hurts Jared or squishes him, and Jared loves that.
We were cleaning up Nate's room the other day, and I was going through Nate's pants when I found Miley had climbed into the drawer and was thinking she was funny, she is pretty funny. You can't see it very well, but she is standing in it in the picture.
Nate took this picture. Miley now knows how to turn on the printer, it's such a pain when I am trying to print something.
Here is her 2 new teeth, she is now up to 4 teeth in total. I know that is crazy, she is almost 15 months old and she only had 4 teeth. It is so hard to feed her.
She is so sad because I was trying to get a picture of her teeth instead of giving her her bottle. I did get her to smile and be happy for a min after the big sad face. Miley has also learned how to sign a few things. She can say please, more, food, all done, milk, but she uses Please the most and expects that I should know what she wants when she is saying it. She is so cute.



No comments:
Post a Comment