Sunday, Feb 23, we all went to church, the kids did really well. I had made pot roast Saturday, but we decided to go to In & Out Burger instead so I meant to plug it in Sunday morning so while we were in Church it could reheat. Well at the end of Relief Society in the ending prayer it dawned on me that I had turned it on, but had forgotten to plug it in....oops. So instead of having food ready when we got home I plugged it in for dinner and we made Carne Asada fajitas. They were really good. We cook uncooked tortillas, and put peppers in with the meat after we grill the meat. It is so good. While we made lunch we watched Madagascar 2. It is really a great movie, just as good as the first one, really funny and cute. Although Jonny didn't like the shark part. Then Miley took a nap.
The rest of us went up stairs and watched all of the pictures we had taken as a slide show on our xbox. It was cool. Poor Cami was trying to get Jonny to take a nap, but he was so tired he was fighting it.
So after a while Cami went downstairs to get Jonny to sleep. Nate wrestled with Boey some, while Sophie crawled around Jared.
Nate also tried to wrestle his dad, but couldn't get out of dad's leg hug.
So I had a piece of licorice and after this picture Sophie grabbed it from me. She loved it right away.
She was doing a good job at eating it too. Then I noticed the mess she was making. She was getting pink drool all over herself and all over Jared's pants, so sadly I took it way from her. She had finished off about a third of what I gave her.
Sophie and I played for a while while the boy played Halo. Then Miley joined us, she was still a little grumpy as you can see in most of the pictures. She has such expressive faces.
Even though she was grumpy Sophie still wanted to hang out with her and to play with her. The kids really had fun together.
At dinner time we had the pot roast which was unfortunately dry and over cooked but everyone still ate it and didn't complain...they were so nice to me. We played some of the Wii fit games and had fun. Then later when the kids went to bed we Rocked out again.
In the morning Jared had to go to work and so did Boey. He work up in our computer area. I made eggs and pancakes for everyone. The kids really ate good. The kids played during the day some inside and some times in the back yard.
Cami packed on and off while Boey was working. We had such a good time. I sort of wanted them to have to stay one more night, but alas there was plenty of seats open for the night flight home.
Sophie saw the boys wrestling over and over so she thought she would attack Jonny.
All the kids really liked playing with the ball slide.
Here is Sophie kissing her reflection in the TV, it was so cute.
More wrestling.
Nate took this picture for me, what cute kids.
Just before Jared got home Boey came down and read the kids a story. They all really enjoyed themselves. When Jared got home we packed up the car, hugged and said good bye and he took our friends too the airplane. It was sad to see them go, we had such a great time. Thank you so much for coming and staying with us. We love you all.



No comments:
Post a Comment