BYU had there Bowl game down here in Vegas this weekend and so having many BYU fans in my family we had the honor of being the crash zone for my Grandpa, 2 uncles, 1 cousin, and my uncles mother.
Thanks right 5 adults in our house crashing on the living room and den's floors, on air matrices of course. They left for Vegas really early on Saturday because it has snowed really bad on Friday and they didn't know if it was going to slow them down or not. They arrived at our house at around 2:30pm. We had finished our Christmas fun and had time to clean it all up before they got to our house. We all hung out for 2 hours. My uncle Blake and his son Tyler had met Miley before when she was 2 weeks old, they came out to Salinas to see us for Amanda's graduation trip, but everyone else had never seen her before so it was exciting to see her with them. Plus they hadn't seen Nate for over a year and the boy grows like a weed. Well they all left for the game and enjoyed the game in the cold and to root for BYU.
While they were gone we watched part of the game until Nate threw up his dinner, he was acting all tired and said he wasn't hungry, but I just thought he was trying to get out of eating...so he could watch Wall-e, but I guess it was something else. The poor boy, I felt so bad, he hasn't thrown up since he was a baby, so he didn't understand what was happening. It freaked him out. I cleaned up while Jared went up with him and they watched Wall-e and then we got him to bed.
So the Game on Dec. 20, 2008 Las Vegas Bowl-Arizona 31, BYU 21. What a game. My family got to our house that night around 12:30am after going to the Harley-Davidson Cafe on the strip. They said the service was really slow and the food wasn't that good. In the morning they all claimed that they had slept good, I hope they really had.
We made some pancakes, bacon, and oj for everyone.
Then they packed up and got on the road. They where going to stop in St. Gorge to see Grandpa's sister and brother on the way home.
We just hung out as a family. We didn't want to bring Nate's sickness to the ward. That would be a wonderful Christmas present. I just hope no one else gets sick.
Although Miley was throwing up on me over and over yesterday, and we all have colds now...FUN. Here's hoping we all get better soon for Christmas. And now I am officially caught up on our Blog, so I am off to wrap more presents and to get some Christmas cards out. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.



1 comment:
Sorry for sharing. I hope you all feel better soon. It is no fun being sick and it always seems to happen when family or friends come to town. Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment