Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mileys Bumbo!

Miley is loving her new toy....here she is in her Bumbo. Thanks for the idea Lacey.



Miley is growing up so fast. She loves to talk and to be talked to. Nate is enjoying playing with her more too. As you can see he kept giving Miley some of his Star Wars guys so she could play too. She didn't really care but she does love the attention he gives her. I can't believe how fast they are both growing.

4 comments:

lacey said...

Love the pictures!! I think they look so funny in their bumbo chairs, like little grown ups!! I'm glad she likes it!

The Birch Family said...

She is growing up so fast! I cant believe how big she is already. Those bunbo chairs are so cool. I never had one for Brynlee, but the next baby is for sure getting one cause they look so fun for them!

Ira and Heather said...

Too cute!!! I miss you guys!!!

Molly said...

Thank you SO much for the dinner!! Very yummy :) I wanted to come say thanks myself, but as you heard, Max was having a hard time upstairs ;). Anyway so nice of you Rena and we all enjoyed and appreciated it!! Also, thank you for the cute outfit and wipes! You are too sweet :) Look forward to seeing you guys soon!