
Today Miley is 4 months old...which includes shots and a check up. She did so much better this time around at the doctors. She only really cried hard during the shots, one oral and 5 in her legs. I think she sort of knew what was going to happen when we got into the doctors office. Last time she was so social and happy with the doctor and then cried like we were killing her during the shots. Well this time she didn't smile at all at the doctor. Actually she kept sticking out her lower lip ready to cry it poked wrong or looked at funny. But she is growing great. She is now 14lbs 8oz and 25 1/2 inches long and growing perfectly. She is such a cutie. Nate was a very good boy too and followed instructions beautifully. I was glad of that. He can be such a good helper. At home after she talked to daddy and played with her bunny and was standing up and smiling, last time she slept right after and then cried if you moved her wrong or sometimes cried just to cry. So things are good and we are blessed for that. I'm sure Heavenly Father is helping her out too.
1 comment:
I can't believe 4 months old already! Aubree hated her 4 month check up. As soon as the Dr. took her she screamed and screamed and didn't stop crying until we got in our car! Then she fell fast asleep. Hopefully the 6 month will go better!!
Post a Comment