
I believe all mothers feel this way. We try to get things done even though we have kids. Well I have been having a hard time getting dinner done when I use to. Miley is always awake from around 3 to 7 or 8 without a nap. So when do I have the time to get dinner ready? Well I have found a solution, I am now a pack mule from about 3 to 5:30 when Jared gets home. In this time I tote my little girl around and get dinner ready and finish up with the other chores before Jared comes home and relieves me from her. Thank goodness for him.
4 comments:
If you are a pack mule, you make a very cute one! :)
Rena,
I love your pack mule style. It is only something that a woman from Cornish could pull off! :) Hey, I'm not sure if you would be able to make it or not, but we're trying to put together an alumni activity on Sat., Aug. 23 at 3pm. We're gonna play and eat and catch up with each other. I know the little kiddo (& the fact that you live on the beach) might make it difficult for you to attend, but I wanted to know that you are invited for sure! Your little family (or big family) is so cute and I am happy that I can see them grow up--even if it is over a computer!
Rena, my long lost friend.....you look great!! Drop by my blog....keep in touch now.
Kacey
Hey Rena! I know exactly how you feel!! It seems like I can never get anything done around here anymore, except when Brian comes home! Miley is getting so big, and still very cute!!
Post a Comment