The Group. Heather, Baylin, Grace, Wylie, Jessica, and Molly.
So on our way back to the car after having fun at the aquarium we were walking along when out of the corner of my eye I saw something fall by me and Nate. Nate then looked up at me and said what was that. I look all over me and didn't see anything and then I saw on the top of Nate's head some seagull poop. Poor boy. I told him a seagull had pooped on his head, that it was a good thing we had just cut his hair because I could get it out real easy. Then he said the funniest thing. He said, "Didn't the seagull see little Nate'o walking down the street, silly bird." It was so cute. He wasn't mad or discussed he was just amazed that the bird hadn't seen him walking down the sidewalk and try to avoid pooping on him. We also found some on his arm. I wiped it off as well as I could and then all was good again. Nate kept talking on the way home about the silly bird. We had a good time with all the women and kids at the Aquarium. Hope you all had a good time too.
Blanche-Neige. annoté
6 years ago



1 comment:
I am seriously laughing out loud right now. That was so funny when that little bird did not see Nate-0
I am not laughing about the size of my thighs however. Good night nurse!
Post a Comment