We are happy to announce that we are pregnant. I am due on May 21st, which means I am 23weeks along. We are going to have a little girl...or so we have been told after our last ultra sound. Nate is very excited to have a sister, I think its because he loves playing with girls and there princess like toys. :) We are doing well and I get to feel her kick everyday which is wonderful. I'm feeling pretty good, morning (or should I say all day) sickness is over for the most part. Now its heartburn. If its not one thing its another, right. Well we just thought we would share this news with you all. And I'll do better now that I feel better keeping up on our blog.




2 comments:
Hey you! I have been waiting patiently for updates on your blog! I figured with the pregnancy that it was difficult to have the energy or stomach! :) We are sooooo excited for you guys and Sydney is way excited for a little girl to play with! You need to send more "belly" pictures for me to see.
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys. You will love having a little girl!!! I feel you on the heart burn. I had it so bad. That is not fun!
Post a Comment