Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Sweet Grandma

I love my Grandma Gilden. She is so kind and sweet and has always been there to help us and to show us such love and care. Nate loves her so much too. He has a special bond with her, she use to watch him once in a while when we lived next to her, and he always wanted to go over to see his great grandma. We really loved seeing her on our trip.

In earlier years, when we lived next door.

This is Nate on his 2 Halloween.
Here are some other pictures of my wonderful Grandma. This was last Christmas when we went over to her house and exchanged gifts and visited. I have so many wonderful


memories of visiting her and have always felt that she loved me. Here is Grandma with her sister Afton, when Afton came to visit from CA.






Then there is Karma, my Grandma's best friend and younger sister. They do everything together and they are always there for the each other. Two peas in a pod you might say.

I have many great memories with each of them, and wanted to say that I love them. Thanks again Grandma for all you do. I hope we have many more memories to come. Love you.


No comments: