We went to the Dinosaur Museum on our way down to SLC. Mom wanted to do one more fun thing with us before we had to say goodbye. They had done a ton of work since I was last here, and it was so cool. We got to see real dinosaur bones inside the museum, and then outside they had a bunch of statues of what the dinosaurs looked like. Nate loved it.
We walk around and checked everything out. Nate said about the dinosaurs, "they were scaring me," but he really liked it.
Here Jared is checking out the Tyrannosaurus Rex. I sure am glad that he was just bones.
It was a beautiful day.
We tried to avoid this area as long as we could so that Nate would let us see as many of the dinosaurs as we could before being stuck at the slide area. Of course we couldn't keep him away from it forever.
I made Jared sit on the turtle... thought it would be cute. It is don't you think?
After we got Nate away from the park, we found a cool little place where you could take brushes and unbury dinosaur bones. Nate, Grandma and I got really into acting like we were paleontologists with our brushes, while Dad sat and watched us and rested by a volcano. Good resting spot...
I thought I might join in for a minute and rest from all the digging.
Here are Nate and Grandma...
Digging for Bones...
and Bones...
Look we found a Dinosaur that was about the size of Nate. I bet Nate would love to wrestle him. He has been really into wrestling lately, just ask his Grandmas, uncles, and aunts.



No comments:
Post a Comment